Trackless Vehicles is currently hiring an entry-level Paint Prep Assistant. No previous experience is required, as full training will be provided.
– Grind, sand, tape and generally prep parts for painting
– Load readied parts onto the paint line
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work as a team and independently
– Full-time permanent position, day shift
– Monday to Friday for 43.5 hours per week
– Competitive wage to be determined based on experience
– Workboot allowance offered upon completion of the probationary period
– Group benefits available, including extended health care and dental upon completion of the probationary period
– Email your resume directly to Mr. Doug Cadman at firstname.lastname@example.org
– OR apply in person by visiting the plant at 55 Thunderbird Drive, Courtland, ON.