About the Position
Trackless Vehicles is currently hiring an entry-level Industrial CNC Band Saw Operator. Full training will be provided upon hire; no experience required.
– Program and operate the CNC band saw.
– Perform quality checks on each part and use various measuring techniques to ensure part correctness.
– Perform periodic inventory cycle counts of raw material to ensure inventory is accurate.
– Ability to read and understand blueprints to manually program saw PLC.
– Ability to use various imperial measuring instruments (measuring tape, dial caliper, tri-square and protractor).
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Full-time, Permanent, night shift
– Monday to Thursday 8:10PM to 7:10AM for 44 hours per week total.
– Competitive wages to be negotiated based on experience.
– Group benefits – including extended health care and dental.