Trackless Vehicles is currently hiring an experienced manual, production Mig Welder.
– Welding of carbon steel assemblies
– Ability to work as a team and independently.
– No welding tickets or tools required.
– Experience in industrial welding.
– Knowledge of blueprint reading
– Able to use various imperial measuring tools
– All upper-body PPE supplied
– Straight day shift 7:00am to 4:30pm for 43.5 hours weekly.
– Competitive wage to be determined based on experience
– Workboot allowance offered upon completion of the probationary period
– Group benefits available, including extended health care and dental, upon completion of the probationary period