Trackless Vehicles is currently hiring an experienced Industrial Spray Painter to join our Afternoon Shift. The Industrial Spray Painter uses a conventional spray gun to paint tractor and attachment parts.
– Operate a conventional spray gun in the down-draft paint booth to apply liquid spray paint
– 6 month to 1-year experience in an industrial painter position
– Attention to detail
– On-the-job training will be provided
– Full-time, Permanent
– 4:30PM to 1:30AM, Monday to Thursday
– Shift premium available
– Competitive wage to be determined based on experience
– Workboot allowance offered upon completion of the probationary period
– Group benefits available, including extended health care and dental, upon completion of the probationary period
– Email your resume directly to Mr. Doug Cadman at email@example.com
– OR apply in person by visiting the plant at 55 Thunderbird Drive, Courtland, ON.