We’ve been seeing a lot of Trackless around the World Wide Web recently! With many areas of both Canada and the US being battered by winter storms, municipalities and snow clearing crews have been pulling out all the stops to ensure that sidewalks, bike lanes, roads and walkways remain safe.
Want to know why you may be seeing Trackless MTs in your neighbourhood? Our municipal tractors were built tough to handle the most extreme weather conditions. We designed our MTs with versatility in mind; our 25+ attachments ensure that a Trackless MT can be put to work 365 days of the year! Plus, our attachments are durable and built to last through winter’s toughest challenges.
Want to read about Trackless in the press? Check out these articles:
• City News: Concord Prepares to Handle Winter Weather by The Concord Insider
• Sidewalk Snow Plowing Consolidated in the South-Central Peninsula by Country 94.1
• Town Looks to Double Sidewalk Plowing Capacity by the Williston Observer
• Sudbury Sidewalk, Road Maintenance Season Starts by CTV News Northern Ontario
• Keeping Sudbury’s Roads Clear: The Dance of the Neon Snowplow Crews by The Sudbury Star
• Gorham Won’t Shovel Sidewalk Snow Removal on to Property Owners by the American Journal
• County Digs Out from Snow Storm by The Pictou Advocate
• City Snow-Clearing Efforts Progressing unchanged from last Year by Sudbury.com
• City Asks for Patience Wile Clearing Sidewalks by Sault Online